Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome Back To My Blog

I decided to start blogging again. Why not? I spend  A LOT of time reading blogs so why not have my own?

I have been thinking about this for a long time and am finally going for it. My plan is to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays....

Monday will be I Made This Monday. I will be showcasing and discussing things I have made, some may be for sale on ETSY.com, other things will be posted just to show you how FANCY I am.

Wednesdays I will be showcasing local artists and small business people. While my kids were babies I got the opportunity to work nights and weekends at craft stores and met a bunch of talented local people who are working hard at their own businesses. I also know a few writers and store owners. I want to introduce you to these people.

 On Food Friday I will be cooking something. Easy dishes that help everyone get through their busy week, well fed. I may get fancy sometimes, but promise to keep it pretty simple. Smitten Kitchen this will not be. Fridays will also be an occasional guest writer.

I hope you will join me and 1) be entertained 2) leave a comment.

L

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome back! I'm interested... I'll reserve judgement after a few more posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete