Monday, January 9, 2012

Goodwill Goodness






My trusty sidekick Michelle and I visited the Goodwill Outlet in St. Louis today. We spent THREE hours sifting through bins. The outlet is housed in an old Famous-Barr
WAREHOUSE.
They weigh your cart when you are finished and you pay per pound. I found SO MANY picture frames, old plates and cashmere sweaters I plan on upcylcing (stay tuned).

You have to be careful down there because there are usually fights (not today, however) and
people steal stuff out of your cart when you’re not looking.
Nobody messed with us because we obviously
have "The Look" that says, “I WILL CUT YOU.

Finished off our adventure with Mexican food. GREAT way to spend a Monday.

Wednesday on the blog I will showing off some things I have been making.

3 comments:

  1. People really get into fights there? That kind of make me laugh.

    Glad to see you on here. I've got a couple of blogs. My family one is:

    Party of Five at http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    and my food one is

    Meals For Real http://www.mealsforreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Goodwill for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete